Monday, 22 May 2017

Day 4

Days 3 and 4 have seen me move onto crutches. Actually, if I'm honest, the first half of day 3 was spent in bed recovering from all the gallivanting I did the day before (I transferred twice to have my meals in my chair!): I was so exhausted and in pain, and then woozy from the extra pain relief I needed.  I was feeling a bit better by the afternoon and evening so I did a bit of standing up with the frame. 

The physios came again this morning and I transferred onto crutches - pretty much just like that! I'm getting to be an old hand at all this now.

But I am not doing this again.  Just to set it in stone.  I am exhausted and the pain still spikes when I move around.  This is officially the last time I have a Pelvic Osteotomy!

Oh, and I washed my hair this morning too, I'm a new woman!  That is all for today because I'm exhausted.