In the past week I have done a little too much, got ill with a cold and a stomach bug (then got better from that), done another session at the swimming pool, and had my parents to stay at the weekend. It was actually encouraging for them and me to see how I'd come on since 3 weeks ago when they were last here. It felt great at the pool by the way, I even managed to hoist myself up on the side (I have arms of steel by now) and do some kicking, hooray! My hobbling is also progressing from 'severe cripple walk' to 'lame girl limp,' although actually I'm not sure how much I should be doing that, according to my physio I shouldn't really 'hobble' but I'm sure it's getting stronger, it feels like it is.
I've started wearing jeans again too! Got some new ones delivered today from H & M, so excited! I decided I've been in joggers too long, it's time to go back to normal clothes. They were hurting a bit today though (the jeans, I mean) as they are tight, skinny ones, and I was walking around a lot. I'm sure I'll get used to it though.