My hip aches, I woke up this morning and it was aching, spreading to up my side and my arm, and all the way down my leg. My knee and my ankle were aching. My scar and my screws have been bothering me for the past few days. Sometimes it irritates me, I think it's my scar, because when I use moisturiser on it, it seems to calm down. I looks red and raised sometimes, maybe just under certain lighting, I don't know. I know I've been bragging about it to people but I kind of use that to cover up the fact that I hate having it. And these horrible screws, BLEH! I had a minor meltdown last week, just because of, well. 'Everything,' does that cover it?
On the upside though, I had a good physio appointment on Thursday. I told her about my knee being bad and she said we have to get my hip good first. I could get refered to a knee specialist, but he would just say the same thing, to get my hip strong first, because we need to eliminate all the variables, and knees often click and clunk when they or the hip is weak. I was happy with that answer, because I felt like she actually listened to me, unlike consultants! She's given me loads more physio exercises to do now, as I had kind of lost motivation and wasn't doing very much. It's pretty hard going, but I keep trying and I'm getting better at them.
Another good thing is I've started driving again! This is soooo good because it means I can get out and about more without having to get the bus (which is much more of a hassle and way more tiring). It felt amazing to drive again. Now I just need to get my car looked at as it is making a strange noise when I drive it. Well, it has been sitting in our friends' driveway for 4 months. I hope it hasn't rusted away underneath...