Yesterday I woke up in the morning and was so tired I couldn't even get out of bed. I mean I actually didn't know that a human body could be that exhausted. I could barely even sit up. I just cried a bit and lay back down and went to sleep. I had to use the commode just because I didn't think I could make it all the way to the bathroom - it seems like a mamouth journey when even sitting up in bed is tricky! I've only used it once before then, one morning when I was getting pain up my side again, and I had to get Emo to help me get it out because I could hardly move.
My rehab assistant called whilst I was still lolling in bed and I was like 'uuhhh... hallo?' She came round to see me later in the day and was nearly in tears with her then, purely because I was so fatigued! I wasn't sure it was socially acceptable to cry in this situation, are you allowed to cry to your rehab assistant? Anyway she arranged my first outpatients physio appointment at the hospital. I will have to figure out some kind of transport to get there.