I've been zoning in and out on this morphine. Don't like it at all. It's getting a bit stressful and I'm getting confused about what's going on, for example, when people are talking to me and can't take it in and I'm getting stressed out.
I have to have 2 blood transfusions. One last night and one tonight. Apparently my blood count is low. I've been told it's nothing to worry about. Actually the doctor who saw me and told me yesterday said 'It's fine; does this face looked worried?' I didn't know that any doctor would be young enough to say something like that, but this guy can't have been far off my age, I'm sure.
The diabetic lady across from me keeps asking for sugar in her tea. The lady next to her says to the tea lady 'She's not allowed sugar, she's diabetic!' The tea lady says. 'Why are you asking for sugar? You are not allowed!' This scene is replayed once every few tea breaks and it makes me laugh hehehe!
I've been doing a bit more standing and a little bit of walking with the zimmer frame.
I've been told I may go home at the weekend, but that feels a bit soon.