The arm thing didn't play up much the rest of this week, just a bit achey but I think that's from using the crutch with that arm.
I had physio on Wednesday and it was a really good appointment, my physio was actually really impressed, she said I'd improved a lot. She had me walking up and down and I still have a bit of a limp but it's getting better. She was staring at my knee and said I kept turning it inwards when I was walking, so I don't know what that was about. Next week I start in the gym there.
Oh yeah, and I said I'd started swimming, and she said it's okay as long as a don't do breaststroke. Oops! I'll just stick with front crawl or similar from now on. My hip was swollen then and she said that's probably why, the breaststroke had aggravated it, that it's just 'fighting back' or something. It's still a bit swollen now, on Sunday. I looked in the mirror yesterday and you can really see it, eek!