Monday, 2 July 2012

5 week check

I just had my 5 week check and I'm buzzing!  I had an x-ray and you can see where the bone is healing up already, after only 5 weeks!  It's really amazing.  I got hold of all my x-rays and posted them all over Facebook and sent them to a few friends, whether they wanted to see them or not to be honest!.  I felt really encouraged.  Here is the one from a week and a half after surgery and from today, so that you can see the improvement.  Where the hazy bit is is where the bone is beginning to heal up.



It wasn't my consultant I saw, it was one of his registrars, so I couldn't quite get all my questions answered.  But he's made a note of it for me to see my consultant next time.

Hooray, my bone is healing!